We are hiring!
Open Job positions
As a CTO you will:
- Join top team of 3 founders, each with 8+ years of experience in building scalable data products or scaling up startups
- Have a key impact on product development
- Have real influence on the company
- Be responsible for choosing the technologies we use – we are not committed to a specific supplier or technology
- Create the architecture of the solution
- Own the company’s Cloud Platform
- Create the best practices for software development and project management
- At the beginning: develop our technology stack by analyzing, programming (currently Python, Java Script, SQL) and configuring.
- Later: hire, supervise and manage a team of engineers
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- Strong proficiency in programming in Python
- Strong experience with data orchestration tools (preferably Airflow)
- Experience in writing advanced SQL queries and leveraging core logic skills to transform data
- Proven, hands-on Software Development experience in data related developments
- Proven, hands-on Project Management experience in data related developments
- Familiarity with cloud technologies (eg. GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Ability to speak English freely
You will earn extra points for:
- Experience with BigQuery
- Expertise with container technologies (Docker, Cloud Run, Kubernetes) and CI pipelines (Cloud Build, GitLab CI)
- Familiarity with IaaC tools (preferably Terraform)
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
We would like to offer you:
- Startup atmosphere but not working hours
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Solid salary (B2B) with Employee Stock Options
- Office in an old tenement house in the city center (pl. Unii Lubelskiej)
- Small team with zero bureaucracy
- Working with cutting edge technologies in analytics and data engineering
We are a young, fast-growing SaaS company specializing in Data and Analytics Engineering. Our main product is an analytical platform for companies with recurring revenue models (DTC, SaaS, Subscriptions etc.). We currently provide services to clients from Poland and the USA.
By joining us, you will gain a unique opportunity to shape our technology stack, product and way of working.
We use BigQuery as a Data Warehouse, which is fueled through tailor-made ELT jobs orchestrated by Airflow. Platform frontend is hosted using Cloud Run, platform backend uses Cloud SQL, Redis (soon) and Compute Engines. Our infrastructure is managed with Terraform. DBT is used for data analytics.